Digital Reborn
Please Log in or register
Digital Reborn
Please Log in or register
Digital Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Digital Reborn

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Beta Up ATM apply Very Happy

Mod app.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kage
Newb
Newb

Game Name : Kage

Mod app. Empty
PostSubject: Mod app.   Mod app. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24 2011, 17:21

Well I thought why not go for it, anything's possible right? Quick thanks to k0ed by m8 for the layout I 'borrowed' Very Happy

What is your name ingame? Kage

How old are you? 19 (yeah, yeah, I can take the abuse)

How long you've played Digital pkz? Quite a while... Don't actually remember, something along the lines of about 2 years

Are you active ingame? Not recently as there hasn't been a server but when there was then yes, I was there for the UK players as I hail from the UK myself so I helpes all of them out. Plus I played quite a lot to help out everyone else.

Have u been staff on another server? Not on another server but I was a mod on the last revision of digital pkz.

What if you are mod ingame? If I was a mod... It would make no difference to the way I act towards everyone else, I'll help anyone who asks for it or is stuck and needs it. If being mod means I can do more to help then great, that would be a bonus. But otherwise people are free to come to me for help if they so wish.

And yes Emily... OMG it's Kage..
Back to top Go down

Mod app.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digital Reborn :: Apply :: Mod-
Jump to: